Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
MBS Advisors always has a dynamic portfolio of sell-side mandates and we endeavor to keep the below list of opportunities updated and current. Please review what we have posted and then contact us for additional information.
The MBS network includes many businesses that are in the early stages of exit planning. As a potential acquirer, if you have a specific need or strategic plan, please contact us. We might know a molder or processor in your “sweet spot” that would be willing to talk.
Check back often as these opportunities frequently change.
Plastic Compounder with Proprietary and Custom Molding in the Midwest – $33 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a Compounder of recycled plastics with proprietary and custom molding, located in the Midwest.
- $33M projected 2021 revenue with $4.6M in EBTIDA
- Compounder of polypropylene from post-industrial plastic scrap
- Proprietary line of pallets made from recycled plastic
- Custom compression molding services
- 450,000 sq. ft. of owned real estate
- Growing company with excellent pipeline of new projects
Custom Injection Molder in the Southeast – $20 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom plastics injection molder in the Southeast region of the U.S.
- $20M in revenue
- 10% EBITDA
- 180,000 sq ft
- ISO Class 7 Cleanroom (FDA registered)
- Large tonnage molding
- Highly experienced management team
Medical Injection Molder on the West Coast – $20 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a medical injection molder in Southern California.
- $20M in revenue
- 160,000 sq ft state-of-the-art, air conditioned, medical injection molding facility with capacity to triple revenue
- 43 Machines
- Fully-equipped tool-making facility
- Turnkey Opportunity
2 Niche Compounders in the Midwest – $8 million in sales
One company is a specialty compounder active in sensory & specialty applications. The other company is a toll compounder focused on highly engineered masterbatches. The toll compounder is the strategic manufacturing partner of the specialty compounder. The companies are individually for sale, but could easily be combined by a buyer with an immediate positive contribution to the bottom line.
Highlights – Specialty & Sensory Compounder:
- $5M revenue with $1M in EBITDA
- Loyal, long-term customers
- Great pipeline of new projects
- Solid financial history, debt free
Highlights – Toll Compounder:
For more information on this business, contact Edward van de Krol or call 413-570-7212.
Custom Injection Molder/Contract Manufacturer in China – $5 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company that also does contract manufacaturing in China.
- Forecasted 2021 revenue of $5M
- Forecasted 2021 EBITDA of $1.7M
- 30,000 Sq. Ft. leased plant with good curb appeal
- Consumer Products, industrial, and electrical end markets
- Located near a major international airport
Custom Injection Molder in California – $4.5 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company in California.
- $4.5M in revenue
- $1.6M in Cash Flow
- Medical, automotive, and industrial end markets
- 25,000 sq ft leased building in prime location
- Outstanding profitability, great potential
For more information on this business, contact Joel Minnick, 413-584-5620.