Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
MBS Advisors always has a dynamic portfolio of sell-side mandates and we endeavor to keep the below list of opportunities updated and current. Please review what we have posted and then contact us for additional information.
The MBS network includes many businesses that are in the early stages of exit planning. As a potential acquirer, if you have a specific need or strategic plan, please contact us. We might know a molder or processor in your “sweet spot” that would be willing to talk.
Check back often as these opportunities frequently change.
Mfg. of Injection Molded Products in Ohio – $60 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a manufacturer of injection molded products in Ohio.
- $60M in revenue, $14.5M in EBITDA projected for 2022
- $40M of capital invested since inception in 2019
- All equipment is 2018 model year or newer
- 60% of projected 2022 revenue derives from custom molding for consumer and industrial packaging segments.
- 40% of projected 2022 revenue derives from proprietary products sold through retail channels
- Company is projected to more than double in size by 2026 at the latest
- Company can achieve nearly $150 million in sales in current facility footprint with modest future CAPEX.
Medical Injection Molder on the West Coast – $20 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a medical injection molder in Southern California.
- $20M in revenue
- 160,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art, air conditioned, medical injection molding facility with capacity to triple revenue
- 43 machines
- Fully-equipped tool-making facility
- Turnkey opportunity
Structural Foam Molder in the Midwest – $6 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a structural foam molder of material handling products in the Midwest region of the United States.
- $6M Revenue 2021
- $700K EBITDA 2021
- 40,000 sq. ft. owned facility
- Structural foam molding
- Excellent 2022 Forecast
Custom Injection Molder/Contract Manufacturer in China – $5 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company that also does contract manufacaturing in China.
- Forecasted 2021 revenue of $5M
- Forecasted 2021 EBITDA of $1.7M
- 30,000 sq. ft. leased plant with good curb appeal
- Consumer Products, industrial, and electrical end markets
- Located near a major international airport
Custom Injection Molder in the Midwest – $5 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company with two plants in the Midwest region of the U.S.
- $5M in foreacsted 2021 revenue
- $500K in adjusted forecasted EBITDA for 2021
- 10 molding machines each plant – up to 460 tons
- Lots of automation in the Upper Midwest plant (runs lights-out)
- 20+ long-term customers: automotive, automotive aftermarkets, electronic, industrial, and other markets
- Outstanding profitability, great potential