Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
MBS Advisors always has a dynamic portfolio of sell-side mandates and we endeavor to keep the below list of opportunities updated and current. Please review what we have posted and then contact us for additional information.
The MBS network includes many businesses that are in the early stages of exit planning. As a potential acquirer, if you have a specific need or strategic plan, please contact us. We might know a molder or processor in your “sweet spot” that would be willing to talk.
Check back often as these opportunities frequently change.
Automotive Tier-2 Molder in the Southeast – $20 million in sales
This $20M automotive injection molding company in the Southeast is an exclusive sell-side client for MBS.
- World class manufacturer of plastic components and assemblies for the automotive market
- $20M in sales
- 30 machines up to 1750 tons; 100,000 square feet
- Capabilities include injection molding, insert molding,welding, and assembly
- Located in automotive hub in business friendly Southeast
Custom Injection Molder in Ohio – $10 million in sales
This $10M custom injection molding company in Ohio is an exclusive sell-side client for MBS.
- Special Situation
- Dedicated, talented, seasoned workforce with a considerable amount of mid-level managers and skilled professionals – The people are what make the difference here.
- Many long-term customers
- $10M in sales
- 27 machines up to 500 tons; 100,000 square feet
- End-markets are industrial automation, building products, and retail display
- Specialties include difficult-to-mold resins and complex assemblies
- Reason for sale: shareholder retirement
Custom Molder in the Northeast – $7 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company in the Northeast region of the U.S.
- Manufacturing location of a multi-facility injection molding company
- $7M in forecasted revenue for 2023
- $1M adjusted EBITDA
- 15 molding machines up to 350 tons
- 25,000 sq. ft. facility
- Over 35 employees
- End markets include: industrial, medical, electronics, defense, transportation, and consumer
OEM Plastic Part Decorating Company in the South – $6 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves an OEM Plastic Part Decorating Company in the southern region of the U.S.
- Industry leader in decorating of plastic parts for OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers
- $6M in revenue
- $1M adjusted EBITDA
- 90,000 sq. ft. leased facility
- Reputable company in niche hydrographics market with more than 30 years of experience
- End markets include: power sports, outdoors, automotive/heavy duty trucks, and appliances
Custom & Proprietary Molder in New England – $5 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom and proprietary injection molding company in the New England region of the U.S.
- $4.6M in revenue in 2022
- Almost $1M in adjusted EBITDA in 2022
- Proprietary products (laboratory plasticware) make up 34% of total sales
- 16 molding machines up to 300 tons
- 27,000 sq. ft. facility
- End markets include: industrial, oil & gas, marine, medical, firearms, and more
Niche Molder in New England – $3 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a niche custom injection molding company in the New England region of the U.S.
- $2.7M in revenue
- $440K adjusted EBITDA
- 20 well maintained modern molding machines up to 400 tons
- Low volume, high value-added, engineering resin parts
- 40,000 sq. ft. facility