Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
MBS Advisors always has a dynamic portfolio of sell-side mandates and we endeavor to keep the below list of opportunities updated and current. Please review what we have posted and then contact us for additional information.
The MBS network includes many businesses that are in the early stages of exit planning. As a potential acquirer, if you have a specific need or strategic plan, please contact us. We might know a molder or processor in your “sweet spot” that would be willing to talk.
Check back often as these opportunities frequently change.
Medical Injection Molder in the Northeast – $25 million in sales
- $25 Million in sales, $5 Million in adjusted EBITDA
- 100,000 ft2 state-of-the-art facility
- Nearly 40 injection presses up to 500 tons
- Capabilities include thermoplastic molding, silicone molding, and assembly
- Focus is manufacturing small, complex parts and assemblies for medical and life science OEMs
- Multiple medical clean rooms; ISO 13485 registered
Custom Molding and Contract Manufacturer in the Northeast – $20 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom plastics molding and contract assembly manufacturer in the Northeast
- $20 Million in revenue, $3M EBITDA
- 70,000 sq. ft manufacturing space
- 52 molding machines, 17-330 tons
- Core capabilities include injection molding of high temperature materials, liquid silicone rubber molding, plastics machining, thermoset molding, mold building, and assembly
- Multiple ISO class 7 cleanrooms
- Engineering, problem solving culture
Automotive Injection Molder in Mexico – $15 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves an automotive Tier-2 injection molder in Mexico.
- 60,000 square feet in upscale industrial park
- Injection presses to 1750 tons
- Mexican owned/operated
- Audited financials
- Located near a major hub for automotive and appliance manufacturing
For more information on this business, contact Andrew Munson, 413-584-2095.
Custom Injection Molder in Texas – $6 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company in Texas.
- $6M in revenue
- $300K EBITDA
- 30,000 square feet with excellent curb appeal
- Very small parts
- 15 minutes from a large, international airport
- Positioned to double in size over the next two years
Custom Injection Molder with proprietary product lines – $3 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company with proprietary product lines in California.
- $3M in revenue
- $500k in proprietary product lines
- 60,000 square feet
- 25 injection molding presses
- End markets include commercial, agriculture, aerospace/defense and healthcare
- Secondary operations include ultrasonic welding, pad printing & assembly