Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
MBS Advisors always has a dynamic portfolio of sell-side mandates and we endeavor to keep the below list of opportunities updated and current. Please review what we have posted and then contact us for additional information.
The MBS network includes many businesses that are in the early stages of exit planning. As a potential acquirer, if you have a specific need or strategic plan, please contact us. We might know a molder or processor in your “sweet spot” that would be willing to talk.
Check back often as these opportunities frequently change.
Custom Injection Molding Company in Ontario, Canada – CA$41 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding & contract manufacturing company located in Ontario (Canada).
- CA$41M revenue with 10% EBITDA margin
- Diverse markets include health & wellness, automotive, and outdoor products
- Customers in USA, Canada, and various international locations
- Small to large part manufacturing and full contract manufacturing services
- Broad range of value-add services including painting, wareshousing, and distribution
Custom Molding and Contract Manufacturer in the Northeast – $20 million in sales (Under Agreement)
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom plastics molding and contract assembly manufacturer in the Northeast
- $20 Million in revenue, $3M EBITDA
- 70,000 sq. ft manufacturing space
- 52 molding machines, 17-330 tons
- Core capabilities include injection molding of high temperature materials, liquid silicone rubber molding, plastics machining, thermoset molding, mold building, and assembly
- Multiple ISO class 7 cleanrooms
- Engineering, problem solving culture
Medical Injection Molder on the West Coast – $20 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a medical injection molder in Southern California.
- $20M in revenue
- 160,000 sq ft state-of-the-art, air conditioned, medical injection molding facility with capacity to triple revenue
- 43 Machines
- Fully-equipped tool-making facility
- Turnkey Opportunity
Resin Compounding Company in the Northeast – $15 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a resin compounding company in the Northeast region of the U.S.
- $15M in 2020 revenue and over 10% EBITDA
- Northeast Location
- Resin compounding, resin distribution, and proprietary resin formulations
- State-of-the-art plant with new equipment
- Four twin-screw compounding lines
For more information on this business, contact Terry Minnick, 413-584-1985.
Custom Injection Molder in Northeast Mexico – $10 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molder in Northeast Mexico.
- $10M in sales & profitable
- U.S. owned and operated for over a decade
- 50,000 square feet of manufacturing/warehouse space
- 23 modern molding machines up to 720 tons
- Automotive, consumer, and industrial end markets
- Located in top hub in Mexico for advanced industrial manufacturing
Custom Injection Molder in California – $4.5 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company in California.
- $4.5M in revenue
- $1.6M in Cash Flow
- Medical, automotive, and industrial end markets
- 25,000 sq ft leased building in prime location
- Outstanding profitability, great potential
Expanded Polystyrene Molder in the Northeast – $3 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves an expanded polystyrene molding company in the Northeast region of the U.S.
- $3M in revenue
- $800k in adjusted EBITDA
- 130,000 sq. ft. building on 18+ acres
- Modern equipment, running 4 days/week
- Packaging, cold chain, and construction markets
Custom Injection Molder with proprietary product lines – $3 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company with proprietary product lines in California.
- $3M in revenue
- $500k in proprietary product lines
- 60,000 square feet
- 25 injection molding presses
- End markets include commercial, agriculture, aerospace/defense and healthcare
- Secondary operations include ultrasonic welding, pad printing & assembly
Custom Injection Molder in New England – $3 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molding company in the New England area of the United States.
- 10% EBITDA
- $3M in revenue
- 40,000 square feet purpose-built building with expansion possibilities
- 16 machines up to 400-tons (some new)
- End markets include industrial, electrical, and medical
- Can be purchased with or without the real estate
- Business can be relocated
For more information on this business, contact Terry Minnick, 413-584-1985